Harray's Little Bothy
Harray’s Little Bothy is a detached one-bedroom cottage renovated from a traditional Orkney croft house. It is ideally located with views over Harray Loch and the surrounding countryside.
- Multi-fuel stove, electric panel heaters, en-suite shower room.
- kitchen has electric oven, with gas hob, dishwasher, retro style fridge with freezer box.
- There is also a laundry room on site with washer and dryer.
- Storage for bikes, kayaks etc.
- Welcome pack of champagne and local produce.
- Free range eggs available.
Harray’s Little Bothy sleeps 2. Dogs are welcome (by prior arrangement). Please note there is no smoking in the cottage.
Prices range from £350 - £550 per week.